Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Mystery Of The Seven Spirits Of God

God always sends His Word through men to affect nations and generations
The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.            Isaiah 9:8
God has Open my eyes to certain Mysteries to affect my generation.
The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel. Isaiah 9:8
God has opened my eyes to certain mysteries to affect my generation. Many of those things, no man taught me, but the Holy Ghost. He put these mysteries into my hands to turn on a new phase in the Christian world.
These secrets are not new, just relevant for this generation. God sought for men to sent His word through and He chose me by the grace of election.
God hands dispensations to men. He has sent me with a powerful word of faith and delivered into my hands mysteries to establish liberty, provoke success, command favour and enthrone Zion. He sent His word into me and it has lighted upon a generation of saints. You can be a part of it too.
The Lord said to me, "The words I have given you, commit the same into writing and I will cause the same fire, the same anointing that is on your spoken word to rest on your writer word."
Multitudes have received outstanding miracles just reading our article. you can contact yours right now. 
Understanding The Seven Spirits of God
And unto the angel of the Church in Sardis write;
These things saith He that had the Seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: 
I know thy works that thou has a name that thou livest, and art dead. Revelations 3:1

He who has the Seven Spirits of God is Jesus
"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, 
and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: and the spirit of the Lord 
shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom, ... Understanding, 
counsel, .... Might, ... Knowledge, ... and the fear of the Lord."  Isaiah 11:12

No comments:

Post a Comment