Friday, May 9, 2014

People who hate on other people’s success still baffles me.

People who hate on other people’s success still baffles me.

If you feel like expressing your opinion, make sure you have FACTS. Furthermore, don’t be afraid to give other people credit who have impacted you.

I've never been one to envy, envy is a characteristic of the WEAK.

You often times hear people say use haters as your motivation, but why on earth would you want to use people who are putting themselves down as motivation?

Some of the things that motivate me is inspiring others, seeing others get past limiting factors and putting themselves on the path to greatness and the thought of one day settling down and living a comfortable life since I don't come from much and haven't ever experienced that.

… not people whose insecurities out weight their confidence, there's absolutely nothing motivating about them. Those who have real Confidence have no room for jealousy.

When you know you have it, you have no need to hate because you’re too busy “winning” and bringing fourth your vision into reality.

I’ll see you at the top or from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment